Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love Lists- March

The coming of Spring in Tangier has by no means been a slow and quiet process. The sun and warm weather are aggressively ushered in by strong winds and waves, bending the palm trees sideways and making my ceiling groan while I sleep at night. The wind makes everything feel alive and the colors seem more vibrant. I didn't think this place could get any more inspiring for me, but it just grows and fluctuates so much on a daily basis. I can't help falling more and more in love.

Speaking of which:

March Love List

-Listening to the newest album by Ásgeir on repeat and dreaming of taking another road trip around Iceland...
-This artist's delicate, lovely little watercolors.
-A simple and thoughtful tutorial on food photography as story-telling
-Cake truffles? Yeah. I can roll with that.
-I know this video has been circulating around a lot lately, but I just think it's so wonderfully awkward/sweet/romantic. And I'm not even someone who's into romantic things. Trust me.
-Uum so I think I have a full-on tahini obsession. I can't stop. Especially after seeing these incredible Tahini-Swirled Brownies. Ooh I'm swooning.
-Loving the fluid quality of this choreography.
-This gorgeous short film on the creation and destruction of mountains.
-I've been in the mood to get a bit more ambitious with dinners. On my list to make are this, this, and this.
-My newest blog crush.
-Finally, this song on repeat. It's just too damn catchy.

What have you been loving lately?
Happy Spring beginnings!



  1. So happy to have connected with you! Love your blog and am looking forward to following along with you and your travels! xoxo

    1. Thank you!! I love yours too. Glad we found each other :) xx

  2. Just added a new blog to my reader, and a new song to my playlist. Thanks for sharing! Love the pic, by the way.

    1. You're welcome, Katie! And thank YOU for stoppin by.

  3. I tried your sesame orange cookies and I think the only word fit to describe them is FANTASTIC!!! I used whole-grain tahini which gave them a really robust, nutty flavour.
    I actually have a great recipe for tahini brownies - how about I send it to you as a "thank you"? :)

    1. Oh thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed them. Tahini brownies sound amazing. I would not say no to that recipe.